PERSONALIZED ATTENTION IN ALL OF ITS EXTERNAL TRADE OPERATIONS
BODEGA AND DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN LAREDO TEXAS
To fulfill our objective, the corporate has the following infrastructure and services:
• Large warehouse of 15,000 ft2 to deposit the goods and storage if required.
• To carry out the unloading and loading maneuvers, there is a 5850 ft2 platform with the capacity to maneuver to 30 trailer boxes.
• Ample patio of 54000 ft2 to place 60 boxes trailer, totally fenced, lighting with access control.
• Functional office area with highly trained personnel with extensive experience with more than 22 years in the handling of all types of merchandise.
• Computerized information services via the Internet on merchandise arrivals and departures reports, as well as inventory control.
• We offer the 3PL service (Storage, Distribution and Transportation) with very competitive rates.
• We consolidate and re-issue your goods with door to door services with very low freight rates.
• We are specialists in official Mexican standards.
• We have a fast and aesthetic labeling service.
• We rework the merchandise to add to the products, promotions, warranties, operating instructions or special indications if required.
• In-Bond management with our American customs broker.
• We have access controls to our facilities, closed circuit equipment recording 24 hrs., Automated alarm equipment, connected to the Laredo police department.
• We reduce the handling time of your operations with specialized attention.
Our location in the city of Nuevo Laredo Tamaulipas, which is where the customs office with the largest number of operations between the United States and our country, Mexico, is located, both in exports and imports; It allows us to offer the services of the Mexican and American Customs Agency for the clearance of your merchandise.
Considering the importance in times of dispatch in their shipments, we are prepared to offer an integral solution performing an effective operative coordination among the involved operators such as:
Which will result in greater speed and efficiency in the entire logistics process of their operations.
QUALIFIED PERSONNEL AND INFRASTRUCTURE
NECESSARY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THEIR MEMBERS
LONG-TERM COMMERCIAL RELATIONS, BASED
IN TRUST AND MUTUAL BENEFIT
JMC ASESORÍA ADUANAL
Offices iN NUEVO LAREDO, TAMAULIPAS.
Privada Washington No. 1932 B,
Col. Ferrocarril, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas. C.P. 88050
Teléfonos: (867) 713 - 1251 y 712 - 3573
OFFICE AND WAREHOUSE LAREDO, TX.
1902 Frankfort St. Laredo, Texas. 78040
Phone: (956) 791 - 0051 y 791 - 0052